The brilliant science-fiction anthology series centered around the dangers of technology returns October 21st, and I can’t wait. I binged the first two seasons, and if you haven’t done the same, I highly suggest it. Here’s what you need to know about the third season of Charlie Brooker’s fantastic show:
- Some MAJOR talent is appearing in this season, including Bryce Dallas Howard (Jurassic World), Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Belle), and Alice Eve (Star Trek Into Darkness).
- Joe Wright (Atonement, Pride and Prejudice), Dan Trachtenberg (10 Cloverfield Lane), and James Watkins (The Woman In Black) are just a few of the talented directors taking the reins of the episodes this season.
- There will be six episodes, instead of the usual three per season.
- Rashida Jones and Michael Schur co-wrote an episode named “Nosedive”.
- Black Mirror will be streaming exclusively on Netflix
All of this news has me majorly hyped for a show that has been nothing less than excellent in the past. Bring on the tech-induced nightmares!